Electrical Scissor Lift
Electrical Scissors are used when more workspace are required.
Electrical Scissor Lift 19 Ft
- Platform High: 19”.
- Platform Capacity: 500 lb.
- Weight: 2,710 lb.
Electrical Scissor Lift 26 ft
- Platform High: 26”.
- Platform Capacity: 500/800 lb.
- Weight: 4,635 lb.
Electrical Scissor Lift 32 ft
- Platform Height: 31 ft 9 in. / 9.68 Mts.
- Machine Width: 3 ft 10 in. / 1.17 Mts.
Electrical Scissor Lift 40 ft
- Platform Height: 40 ft / 12.19 m.
- Platform Capacity: 800 lb / 362.87 kg.
- Machine Width: 5 ft 9 in. / 1.75 m.
- Superior performance on or off slab.
- Rugged terrain tires take you anywhere you want to go.
- With optional hydraulic leveling jacks, uneven terrain is no problem.
- Double the duty cycle of other scissor lifts so you can stay on the job longer.
Rought Terrain Scissor Lift 33 ft
- Max Working Height: 38 ft 8 in
- Capacity: 1,000 lb
- Machine Width: 5 ft 9 in
- Machine Length: 10 ft 3 in
- Weight: 7,672 lb
True start-to-finish machine for indoor and outdoor use, the rough terrain slab scissor lift features a patented full-time oscillating axle which automatically adjusts the axle position based on ground conditions. This rough-terrain capability gives the machine the ability to easily drive through dirt, sand and mud between tasks.